Webinar host and panelists not visible to attendee when using CustomUI.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Start the demo application and enable CustomUI
- Choose Email Login and log in with Zoom account credentials
- Hit the Join button and enter a webinar ID for a webinar in progress with “No Registration Required”
- See that the host of the webinar is not visible in the meeting window
- Click the button for the thumbnail tab and see that the thumbnails are entirely blank
I’m building a custom webinar experience for macOS.
Using the sample app with CustomUI turned on, after joining an attendee can’t see the host or any panelists. The thumbnails section is blank. In the code I see that the thumbnails view relies on getParticipantsList, and getParticipantsList of the ZoomSDKMeetingActionController returns nil.
If an attendee is promoted to a panelist, getParticipantsList returns correctly with a list of participants. Obviously though I’d like attendees who are not panelists to be able to view the webinar.
Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!