Video elements do not render for attendees of webinar using the custom UI
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Start the demo application and enable CustomUI
- Choose Email Login and log in with Zoom account credentials
- Hit the Join button and enter a webinar ID for a webinar in progress with “No Registration Required”
- See that the host of the webinar is not visible in the meeting window
- Click the button for the thumbnail tab and see that the thumbnails are entirely blank
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device Spec: PC
- OS: Windows 10
I’m building a custom ui for webinars on Windows
Using the sample app with CustomUI turned on, after joining an attendee can’t see the host or any panelists. The thumbnails section is blank.
If an attendee is promoted to a panelist the video renders correctly.
It looks like someone had the same problem with the mac SDK here: https://devforum.zoom.us/t/webinar-host-and-panelists-not-visible-to-attendee-when-using-customui/37494/3
But it looks like there’s been no movement on that yet but I wanted to log that the windows SDK seems to have the same issue.
Thanks for your help!