Webinar Screen Sharing Issue: Toolbar at the bottom blocks a portion of the screen sharing content

Description
During a webinar, when a panelist shares their screen to present, as a participant, I can see their screen. However the bottom toolbar (with the Q&A, Chat and Leave Webinar buttons) blocks the view and the bottom part of the panelist’s screen is not visible. Any way to fix this by programmatically setting the size of the screenshare view to a percentage of the overall UI etc? Any ideas? This is a showstopper for us. Thank you.

Error
No error message but the bottom toolbar blocks the view and the bottom part of the panelist’s screen is not visible.

Screenshots

Hey @gokhansth,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We will work on fixing this. I will get back to you with an update!
(CS-2501)

In the meantime, can you please share what version of the Web SDK you are using?

-Tommy

Hello @tommy ,

Thank you for the feedback, looking forward for some updates on this.

We have used version 1.8.1

Thank you
Gokhan

Thank you for sharing what version number! I will keep you updated on the fix! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.