WordPress to Zoom via JWT - Zoom not adding registrant to event

Hi,

I am using Fooevents from WP and have successfully connected and tested the JWT connection to my paid zoom account and connected the Zoom event to the Woo/Foo event.

My problem is that upon registration for the event on WooCommerce / Foo the attendee is not created in Zoom.
I experienced a same issue using another plugin.

I cannot seem to get help from the Zoom support team to help me and I would love if I could find advice here. I thought there would be some logs available as well.

Hi

Rather than fixing this, i would suggest to move towards server to server authentication as JWT is going to be deprecated by June 2023

Thanks

THAT IS RIGHT TO IMPROUVE ZOOM TO CHENGIN ABOUT LIVE AN WILL BE TO CONTIUN zoom in emial or fecbook

Thanks - i know right. Foo events hasn’t yet migrated. I have asked them and they said they would have that setup in a while.

Update: I have found the issue. Despite capture email at checkout with Woo, i didn’t have the Fooevents email checkbox ticked and it therefore didn’t send to zoom.

tallke about imegration itis right to changen montaleh ou improve to studa

Ok thats righet abut i now how to canacte to phon in zoom

connected and tested the JWT connection to my paid zoom account and connected the Zoom event to the Woo/Foo event.

My problem is that upon registration for the event on WooCommerce / Foo the attendee is not created in Zoom.
I experienced a same issue using another plugin.

I cannot seem to get help from the Zoom support team to help me and I would love if I could find advice here. I thought there would be some logs available as well.

• created

Feb 7

• [

last reply

](WordPress to Zoom via JWT - Zoom not adding registrant to event - #7 by ibrahimzalareih)

7d

replies

CoachBotvnkmd

Feb 7

Hi

Rather than fixing this, i would suggest to move towards server to server authentication as JWT is going to be deprecated by June 2023

Thanks

Zakareihibrahimzalareih

Feb 7

THAT IS RIGHT TO IMPROUVE ZOOM TO CHENGIN ABOUT LIVE AN WILL BE TO CONTIUN zoom in emial or fecbook

Tourism Tribehelptt

Feb 8

Thanks - i know right. Foo events hasn’t yet migrated. I have asked them and they said they would have that setup in a while.

Tourism Tribehelptt

Feb 8

Update: I have found the issue. Despite capture email at checkout with Woo, i didn’t have the Fooevents email checkbox ticked and it therefore didn’t send to zoom.

Solution

Zakareihibrahimzalareih

Feb 13

tallke about imegration itis right to changen montaleh ou improve to studa

5 months later

Zakareihibrahimzalareih

7d

Ok thats righet abut i now how to canacte to phon in zoom

This topic will close a year after the last reply.

Topic Controls

Normal

You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or replies to you.

Suggested Topics

48x48

No webhook events for production client ID for app in development

API and Webhooks

webhooks

2d
48x48

Wanted: event when a phone number is added to / removed from a user

API and Webhooks

webhooks phone

2d
48x48

“invalid session key” error on client.join()

Web

video-sdk

5h
48x48

Issue receiving remote participants raw video

Linux

video-sdk

6h
48x48

Websockets [Beta] now available on all Zoom Accouts

Announcements

webhooks websockets