Zoom Sdk Crashes while Webinar Switches to Gallery View

i will check with latest version 4.6.21666.0428. For the different devices yes i checked it on iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 7, iPhone 8. For the timezone difference no problem just let me know your available timings i will available at that time as well not an issue for me. Sure take your time and let me know if anything else is required from my side.

I will post you by checking it will latest available version as mentioned above.

Thanks!

Hello @Murray_Li

Hope you are doing good!

Any luck to reproduce it at your end? Please let me know how i can help you to reproduce it .

Thanks

Hi @mohan.thakur,

Thanks for the reply and thank you very much for providing all the info and details. Really appreciate it. We have some clues of what is going on in the case you are mentioning and we are actively looking into this further. Will get back to you shortly we need any other info or have any updates.

Thanks!

Hello @carson.zoom

ok, if you need anything from my side please let me know. Will wait for it, as it is effecting our app users.

Thanks

Hi @mohan.thakur,

Thanks for the kindness and pardon the inconvenience caused by this. Will keep you posted.

Thanks!