The Chat UI is showing for the users.
The issue is happening randomly for the users. The users are here students.
Using one of our Zoom business account, Zoom LIVE classes are going on. Almost above 100-150 students will join that classroom/meeting at a time. The Chat text preventing issue may happen to few students in that Live meeting.
If a student has chat issue in the morning Zoom Live meeting, that student may not have any chat issue in the afternoon Live meeting.
Gathering some information from the students we can either say that the issue may occur with the following points (not sure):
- Since meeting members are above 100, may be the issue occurs
- Students with Windows 10 OS, notified the problem.
- Different meetings are scheduled at different time with the same Meeting ID (Personal Meeting ID)
- Some students have no problem in the morning meeting, but have chat issues in the next meeting (afternoon)
- Using almost 7 Meeting ID’s at a time, in which these 7 meetings have more than 100 students.
- The 7 Meeting ID’s may or may not have chat issue in the morning session, but may have chat issue in the afternoon meetings. It’s randomly.
But in our Android app, we have no chat issues reported yet.
I will share the whole code for your reference if needed for you to check, whether we are doing anything wrong from our end.
Since it’s affecting our business, hope the problem causing with the chat issue can be dig-out and solved soon. Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.