Thank you for looking into this, it’s appreciated. But, the problem persists. Below is the situation:
When creating a meeting on zoom, the generated vILT Registrant Keys and vILT Join URLs from the roster are sent - http://icecream.me/4e65ef9c4c0e728051792cf6d5118a3b
But Zoom sends back to us invalid data. In particular, there is no id field, by which we check in the code whether the user was at the meeting or not and by which we check Attendance - http://icecream.me/3a56379c90ba835cf991e9d8f7cbebf6
The first id, marked red - is the id of the instructor, it is not taken into account in the roster and always comes, and then you can see the id of the users which comes empty. But in general, the rest of the data is sent correctly, making our logic to mark checkbox Attendance Synced for a meeting without errors (which is not right). Therefore, we see that the problems are on the side of Zoom, where something is wrong with the formation of the response to our request.
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts.