Issues Calling The Contact Center API Endpoint

I am having issues making calls to the contact center API endpoint. In the Zoom created app I am using to authenticate I have all of the necessary scopes added to use the contact center endpoint as well as OAuth authentication. Whenever I attempt to make a call to any endpoint in the contact center I get a response with a 401 error code and a status of false. However, I can make successful calls to the phone endpoint with no issues using the same app. I did realize that even though I have the contact center scopes added to my app, in the “works with” section it does not specify “Contact Center”. If I add any other scopes like phone or meetings I can see it reflected in that “works with” section, but nothing for contact center.

Currently I am just trying to use postman to model the API calls and here is an example of me trying to call the reports:

URL → GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/contact_center/analytics/historical/queues/metrics?channel_types=voice

Request Headers → Content_Type application/json

Response →
{
“status”: false,
“errorCode”: “401”
}

Hi @gmoore-tgo

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Could you please confirm if you have a Zoom Contact Center license enabled in your account?

Learn more about how to get started with Zoom Contact center here:

Let me know if you need anything else.
Best,
Elisa

I was able to get a contact center license applied to the account I was using for API access and the resolved the issue. Thank you for the assistance!

Hi @gmoore-tgo
Happy to hear this issue was resolved!
Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else!
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.