Joining meeting timeout from Web SDK

Hi @tommy ,

I am continuously facing the same issue with 1.8.6 version. Please help as I am stuck with development.

@tommy we are still facing the issue as it was yesterday & it’s clear from the comments that we are not alone. People using different versions of the SDK even the latest ones are having the same issue pretty consistently.

Also, I don’t understand the purpose of the Zoom Status Page if it is not going to reflect the actual status. It’s pretty evident that the WebSDK is not 100% operational but there is no mention of it on the status page and it puts all of us in a conitnuous state of uncertainty and no solid answers to our customers who depend on Zoom.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon!

Hi,

Same issue here when using zoom API through a HiveBrite system.

Was working fine until this morning.

I agree with previous user - if this is a system issue why is it not being notified in the staus page?

Please advise ASAP @tommy

@tommy
Hi,
I got the same issue. Yesterday there was no problem.
Please notify us when there is any update on this issue.
Thank you,

Message is in Japanese and has meaning “Joining meeting timeout”

@Gustavo @marwan.zakaraia @rainer @konrad @gshukla @haseeb @lif-support @zun

We are investigating the issue again, and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

@Gustavo @marwan.zakaraia @rainer @konrad @gshukla @haseeb @lif-support @zun

If you are still seeing this issue, please share the following details with us at developersupport@zoom.us:

• Account ID
  • Meeting ID (the ID you’re testing with)
  • Web SDK Version

Our team will investigate this issue for your specific account once we have these details.

Thank you,
Will

1 Like

@will.zoom thanks - have sent this. This is an urgent matter to a reply ASAP would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Details sent. Awaiting response, thanks!

Thanks @lif-support , @haseeb , @mikeneil500 ,

We are working to fix the issue as quick as possible and will post here with updates.

-Tommy

2 Likes

@will.zoom @tommy
I sent my detail information.
Email Subject: [Issue 41399] - Joining meeting timeout from Web SDK

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey,

I am also still have the problem?
Do you need my details as well?

Thanks.

@tommy @will.zoom guys any update on this? If this is something that is limited to older versions only please let us know. At least we can take some action and do something on our end to mitigate the issue. Please confirm if this is related to specific versions only so we can use another version of the sdk. It’s been 3 days now and we haven’t got anything more than ‘we are looking into the issue’. Becoming really frustrating to us and difficult for our customers now.

2 Likes

Hey @haseeb , @ronen.landesman , @zun ,

We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. :slight_smile: We will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Hey @haseeb , @ronen.landesman , @zun ,

We have implemented an additional fix for the Web SDK timeout issue. Please try again. :slight_smile:

If you still experience, the issue please let us know.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Hi @tommy & @will.zoom … Issue still there. Please help…Now worrying…

Hey @gshukla ,

I believe your issue to be different. Let’s communicate in your thread here:

Thanks,
Tommy

same here (1.8.6, all load and key ok, ZoomMtg.join, show “joining meeting” and … silence… no JS error…). Mail sent on jan 27.

Hey @extrao ,

Please create a new topic and fill out the post template so we have enough info to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @extrao,

Thank you for creating a new topic. We’ll follow-up there.

Thanks,
Max