List variable_logs limited to 10000 records

Similar to Limit to number of records returned when requesting Account Recording Metadata?, but this issue wasn’t resolved sadly.

I observed this behavior with this endpoint Zoom Contact Center API, but I suspect this behavior may be present in other endpoints as well.

Description
When sending a request to this endpoint, I get a successful response and receive records back, however, the total number of records returned is limited to 10000 records, despite the fact that in that time range more than 10000 variables were generated by our contact center.
I don’t see anything in the documentation suggesting this behavior and I am unsure what criteria is being used to select which 10000 records are returned.
The next solution is to limit the time period being queried, but because our contact center is heavily used, I cannot guarantee for any given time period that we will have less than this 10000 limit.
I am curious if this is intended behavior and if so if the documentation could be updated to describe exactly what’s going on, so I can figure out how best to structure any workarounds.

header= {‘Authorization’: ‘Bearer {token}’}
params= {‘page_size’: 300, ‘from’: ‘2024-01-15T17:33:00Z’, ‘to’: ‘2024-02-15T17:33:00Z’}
response ={‘next_page_token’: ‘{next_page_token}’, ‘page_size’: 100, ‘total_records’: 10000, ‘extra_stuff’: data}

Also less importantly, this endpoint lists 300 as the max value for page_size, but my response is only 100 items per page despite specifying 300. Not a big deal, as I just paginate through all pages anyway, but seems like something that should be brought attention to.

Thank you