Very Bad video Quality, metallic sound and breaking audio with more than 3 attendants 1.7.9

Description
Im implementing the SDK on an angular app, i downloaded the latest release with ```
npm i @zoomus/websdk

when there are more than 2 participants the meeting is impossible to follow due bad quality video and sound. i tested over high speed connections and is the same. the sound just doesn't flow.

**Error**
video and audio low on standard, making it impossible to keep the meeting

**Which version?**

Hey @victor_999,

What device and browser + version are using?

Related thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

i tried to workaround it by using an iframe but due https i had to change it all… and received another problem audio not allowed . asking me to update my browser… tried this in chrome and edge

I performed tests with 1.7.9 with multiple attendees to same meeting and did not have any audio issues / degradation.

We also use the same version of Chrome (latest)

@victor_999 what are the CPU specs of your meeting participants when testing ?
From 1.7.8 the audio priority (or separation) over the video improved and fixed audio degradation when participants joins with low specs CPU. But we did not tested again with the host with low specs CPU as well as participants.

1 Like

The host is using the android app to initiate the meeting from his cellphone , all the others are using the SKD to connect. im using a gamer laptop. the testing is with 3 attendees

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7820HK CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Hey @nvivot, @tommy

i just tested 2 cases… with just one attendant via IFRAME and via SDK over an angular app. had the same problem of audio and video breaking, the problem happened due resource consumption apparently even having a big machine for testing.

we will have a meeting with 40 attendants on zoom in 15 days. what you guys recommend to support that meeting? is there any reliable solution? c#? or any other? bcs the iframe and web sdk is not working at all

thanks

Hey @victor_999,

If the Web SDK is not working well for you, please use the Zoom Desktop / Mobile App instead.

Our engineers are looking into the sound issue now. (CS-2018)

Thanks,
Tommy