Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again

Hi @sajanthreeseas,

We’re investigating the issue of multiple users. One possible cause could be the network bandwidth or browser performance. What browser and version were you using?

@khizar.zech Can you please elaborate on your current issue, what errors are you seeing?

Bandwidth isn’t the issue. When we switch to desktop apps and mobile apps it worked well.

I person used safari and rest of them google chrome.

Hey @sajanthreeseas,

If you are seeing issues, yes, please switch to the Zoom Apps for the best experience.

We are investigating the latency issues of the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, how did you got it to work ? I used jwt refreshed apikey and secret, my admin account personal meeting id and nothing works.

1 Like

Hey guys, i have the same problem now, with the, Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.
The attenders are using google chrome and i am on the app.

Is there any fix?

@michael_p.zoom
Its not working again today on our production which has 1.7.4, whats going exactly ?

Joining meeting timeout.
Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

1. {method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: undefined, errorCode: 1}

2. errorCode: 1

3. errorMessage: undefined

4. method: “join”

5. result: null

6. status: false

7. proto: Object

8. {method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: undefined, errorCode: 1}

9. errorCode: 1

10. errorMessage: undefined

11. method: “join”

12. result: null

13. status: false

14. proto: Object

We have upgraded to 1.7.5 and seeing given below errors

On web we are getting this error :

Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

On mobile SDK : we are getting This meeting ID is not valid. please check and try again

Sample meeting id : 1190874088

I tried your work around but still not worked

Why each version upgrade always causing issue please make it stable

1 Like

Same here…

Getting the same error from the web sdk

“Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again”

1 Like

Also the status page says that it is working fine, but it isn’t. https://status.zoom.us/

@tools @raresfed @vijayk.kannan @chrissanz

Can you please DM me your Account number, Marketplace developer email, API Key/Secret, and Meeting ID that you’ve used.

@sajanthreeseas - We’re still looking into the bandwidth issue. If you are able to, could you provide a video recording of the issues as well?

sent in DM let us know how to solve

1 Like

I am also facing the same problem

Today, I have the same issue

I have had the same issue too. Timeout, please check network connection

I was trying to integrate the sample app in my webpage but the same problem appeared to me

you can check it through this link

thank you

ps. I am using 1.7.5 version

Joining meetings was working fine on version 1.7.4 few days ago, yesterday we started getting the same error “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again” when trying to join using role:1.

1 Like

its working after updation but im getting these errors @tommy @michael_p.zoom

Changing SDK version 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 producing “Password Wrong” error message… Any one faced this issue. Kindly share your solution.

if you getting error “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again” and on version 1.7.5 you must make sure id meeting same with response from zoom,

in my case, im save id meeting into db and it different with id reponse from zoom, and then im change from int to varchar now its working

Hi @muhamadangga609,

Yes, you are right, our meeting IDs changed from nine digits to 11 over the weekend so it’s best to store it as a long or varchar.

1 Like