Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again

Hey @Juxta,

Please share your signature with developersupport@zoom.us so I can debug.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @hipogea,

Please share steps to reproduce the issue, so I can debug.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @lively.demo.zoom,

Happy to hear you got it working! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I’ve been following this thread for weeks, I have tried all the suggestions I read but I still have the same error.

I correctly create new scheduled meetings from my NodeJS server and I can start correctly meetings from your Windows app.

When I try starting the meeting from my webapp, using sdk, I get a “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.” error.

I checked meeting id, jwt api key and secret: all correct. I tryed creating a new jwt app but nothing changed. I’m using the 1.7.5 version of sdk.

I generate the signature from my NodeJS server using your example code. I think it’s right.

what could have been wrong? I can provide snippets of code and screenhots at will.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@tommy I haven’t recieved the reply of the mail till now

I am working with 1.7.6 version.
But I got this error.
“Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.”

Same issue here with version 1.7.6

The strange things is that with one set of JWT Public/secret it works, but with another that I created not, it gives the connection timed out error. I need this to work with several different account with different sets of jwt keys, but it works only with the first I created(which are from the same account that creates the meetings)

1 Like

I am also working with 1.7.6 and getting the “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.” on .join(). Is there a suggested fix for this? I have tried everything mentioned in all threads on this error.

+1 I am experiencing this with 1.7.6. Downloaded the sample-app-web and running Local, added my own JWT keys that I just generated, and seeing the “Your connection has timed out […]” message.

2 Likes

I solved the issue.
I had input 111-111-1111 as a meeting number.
When I input 1111111111, it worked very well.
Thanks.

This doesn’t resolve the issue for me as I’m not using dashes in my meeting number.

However, you’re confirming that you can get the sample app to work?

I’m very curious to know what you’re doing differently.

Please try like this.

If you go to this url, you can see my screen working with 1.7.6 version.

Do you have a url for your project? This one seems to be to another forum, unless I am missing the link somewhere in that thread?

I’m seeing this error message, nothing on the status.zoom.us says that the Web SDK isn’t operational. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi, Anders.
Can you show your screen?
So I can help you.

Hi All,

If you’re experiencing request timeout issues and have a Basic/Free account, the workaround would be to upgrade your account to a Pro account to resolve the issue.

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks

Hi, I have the Pro account and purchased the Webinar and I still have all those issues.

Sometimes it works but sometimes gives “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.” with same meeting id. I don’t have a any network issue but getting error

I already have the pro account but the issue is still there.