Zoom Contact Center | Developer Logs

Hi, I wanted to know if there is any mechanism to log the activities of Contact Center flows. I am aware of the engagement logs in the Contact Center portal but they only show how an engagement session went with respect to the CC flow, It does not show the inputs of the user. Is there any way of logging the user inputs without having to push all the inputs to database ?

Hi @sarthak.sharma4
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Are you looking for a way to do this via API? or are you referring to a way to access these logs via the Web Portal?

Here is an endpoint that could be helpful for you

Hi @elisa.zoom
I am working on web portal for Contact Center Development. Over there I found logs for CC flows,
but this is not detailed at all, for instance I want to know what input the user provided for any particular widget in an engagement. Is it possible to know that ??

(Also, I was trying to upload a screenshot over here for better explanation but for some reason I was not able to even though It showed that the image was uploaded successfully. Don’t know why that happened)

Hi @sarthak.sharma4
Thanks for sharing more details with me.
If this is not a developer-related issue, feel free to reach out to the Community here:

You will be able to find insightful information and help via the community
or you can reach out to support here:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en